EYFS Class Teacher - St Peter's CE Primary School & Nursery
EYFS (Reception) class teacher (Maternity Cover FTE) - St Peter’s CE Primary School &
Nursery, Wem, Shropshire (MPS £25,714 - £36,961)
Required from April 2022
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated Reception class teacher, with high expectations of pupils’ achievement and behaviour, to join our dedicated team.
For further information on the role please click on the link below to view the Job Description & Person Specification.
The successful candidate will:
• have experience in teaching in an EYFS setting or reception class
• hold QTS and be an excellent and reflective practitioner
• have high expectations for all pupils
• be committed to providing a stimulating, creative curriculum
• be able to work well as part of a dedicated team
• have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• have the ability to motivate and engage pupils with their learning
In return we offer:
• engaging learners who are proud of their school
• supportive colleagues who work as part of a team
• A well-resourced and highly regarded work environment
We are fully committed to the safeguarding and wellbeing of all pupils.
All applicants will undertake an enhanced DBS check prior to commencing this position.
Application forms and further details are available directly from the school. Sorry but CV’s will not be accepted.
All completed application forms should be emailed to the school (email@example.com).
We are committed to equality and diversity.
Closing Date: Monday 7th February 2022
Interviews: Friday 11th February 2022
Visits to the school will be strongly encouraged and can be arranged by contacting the School’s Admin Team on 01939 232292.