Lunchtime Supervisor (Codsall Middle School)
Codsall Multi Academy Trust
Codsall Middle School
Term Time Only 39.2 weeks a year (5.25 Hours, Monday-Friday)
Grade 2, £9.43 per hour
A vacancy has arisen for a senior Lunchtime Supervisor starting ASAP
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated Lunchtime Supervisory Assistant to work as part of our team supervising pupils during the lunch break, ensuring a safe environment in which their developmental and welfare needs are met. You need to be physically fit and be able to interact with all pupils in the school, encouraging play and inclusion.
Do you have:
- Experience of working with children and managing behaviour?
- The ability to work as part of a team, building relationships with children and staff?
- A caring nature, able to support the emotional wellbeing of children?
The post holder will have responsibility for the following areas:
- To work under the direction and instruction of senior staff to provide appropriate support on a one to one basis to children to children with special needs during the school lunch break.
Supervision of Pupils:
- One to one supervision with chosen pupils
- Where the child dines away from the school, escorting them to and from the school dining hall.
- Supervision of a child before, during and after the meal, including the supervising or assisting with the deposit of leftover food from plates and receptacles provided.
- Assist children with their table manners and use of cutlery.
- Setting up and clearing away dining room equipment such as chairs and tables.
- Supervision of pupils on the school playground during lunchtime.
If you are interested in the position please forward your completed application form to the school office. Interviews will begin week commencing
Or telephone 01902 843177
An enhanced DBS is needed for this post. Two references will be taken up for all short listed candidates prior to interview.
"This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment". This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Further details regarding this check are available from schools or by visiting www.crb.gov.uk.