KS2 Teacher - Ref: TV65521
COOPER AND JORDAN PRIMARY SCHOOL
The Green, Aldridge WS9 8NH
Telephone: 01922 743765
Where light shines!
Teacher: Key Stage 2
Salary range: M2-UPS3 (£27,600 - £41,604) per annum
Full time, temporary maternity cover
Start date: 25th April 2022
This is a temporary contract, as we are seeking to employ a class teacher to work full time in Year 5 to cover for a maternity leave.
We hope to employ a teacher who:
- Has the passion to enthuse and motivate our children to love learning;
- Can use highly effective skills to plan and deliver inspiring lessons;
- Has experience and training in teaching at Key Stage 2;
- Works flexibly, shares and communicates well as part of a team;
- Can contribute to our strong Christian vision.
We can offer you:
- Enthusiastic, eager and willing children who greatly value their school
- A well resourced teaching and learning environment
- Supportive leaders, teachers and assistants who share common goals
- Support for your own professional development plans.
Application forms are available from Sandra Mills, School Business Manager, email@example.com or phone 01922 743765 extension 4.
Last date for receipt of completed application: Monday 31st January 2022 at 1:00 p.m.
Interviews will be held week commencing 7th February 2022.
We are totally committed to safeguarding, child protection and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to enhanced DBS checks.