Education Adviser - Virtual School
1 x Education Adviser Virtual School
Full time 37 hours per week
Teachers Main Scale M1 - M6
Telford & Wrekin Virtual School are looking to appoint an Education Adviser working with school age and Post 16.
This post will be fixed initially for one year and will then be reviewed.
Can you demonstrate …
• Outstanding strategic leadership
• Championing children with social workers
• Enhancing partnerships with education settings
• Enhancing and developing partnerships with key stakeholders
• Being research driven
• Devising effective systems and processes, and evidence impact through data
• Being an effective team player with excellent communication /interpersonal skills
Virtual School website:
Please see attached Job Description and Job Specification
If you thrive on challenge in a fast paced environment and are passionate about raising outcomes for all, we would love to hear from you.
For an informal chat and to discuss the role, please contact in the first instance the Virtual School Headteacher firstname.lastname@example.org
Application to be completed via West Midlands Jobs
Closing date 23rd January 2022
Proposed Interview Date 26th January 2022
Job Description & Person Specification