Service Information Officer - MASH
Permanent post as Service Information Officer in Adult MASH
An exciting opportunity has arisen to appoint an additional Service Information Officer in the Adult MASH team.
MASH (Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub) brings key professionals together to facilitate and triage early, better quality information sharing, analysis and decision-making. This enables the ‘system’ to safeguard adults with care and support needs more effectively
We are seeking a highly organised and flexible full-time Service Information Officer. Adult Social Care experience is essential as well as good communication and technical skills to provide an efficient, effective, and professional public and partner link.
The Post holder will: -
- Deliver an effective and efficient public interface for adult social care.
- Offer advice and information to members of the public on available social care services.
- Receive initial enquiries from the public and other agencies
- Support Social Workers, Social Work Unit Managers and Service Manager in Adult MASH
- Work alongside Duty Contact Workers in Adult MASH and cover this role as/when required
- Work in partnership with all partner agencies in MASH and build relationships with all agencies to help the referral process
- Collate appropriate information from various sources including partner agencies and relatives and record accurately on social are systems.
- Support the MASH Managers in organising and minuting Multi-Agency Safeguarding Meetings
These posts are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
City of Wolverhampton Council are committed to representing Wolverhampton’s diverse community and therefore strongly encourage applications from all applicants meeting the essential criteria. The council operates a guaranteed interview policy for disabled candidates, those who have previously been under our care and are over the age of 25 and veterans who have served in the military, where it is evidenced that the essential criteria of the post are met.
Our application system is anonymous, this means recruitment interview panel members will not receive details of your name or date of birth unless you are invited to attend an interview. We are not able to hide personal information from any attachments that you upload so we request that you remove your name, date of birth and any personal information from any supporting documentation. The shortlisting panel will receive your candidate pack in full (including any attachments) showing your candidate number. If you are invited to attend an interview, panel members will be provided with your name.
For more information about this post please contact Rachael.Murphy@wolverhampton.gov.uk or Denise.email@example.com
Job Description & Personal Specification