Red Hall Primary School has an exciting opportunity for a committed and enthusiastic Site Manager to join our friendly community school and play a pivotal role in contributing to the maintenance and health and safety of the school.
Grade 6 £22,183 - £24,492, full time, all year round.
The successful candidate will:
- Be well motivated, have high expectations with a strong commitment to raising standards
- Be confident in using equipment for maintenance
- Be innovative, creative and forward-thinking
- Have the desire to make a real difference to our pupils
- Have a good sense of humour
- Have effective communication skills
- Have a good knowledge and understanding of health and safety procedures and site maintenance
We can offer you:
- Extremely well-mannered children
- A friendly, hardworking team of staff committed to raising standards.
- A welcoming and supportive Governing Body.
We encourage you to visit our school, please contact Mrs H Patel, School Business Manager 01384 813850/812478
Closing Date for applications: 9am, 31st January 2022
Interviews to be held: 4th February 2022
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children; therefore the post is subject to medical clearance and an enhanced DBS check.
We reserve the right to close vacancies before the advertised date if a large number of applications have been received.
Online application forms will only be accepted for this vacancy, online facilities for jobs are available at public libraries within the Dudley Borough.
If you have a disability and require assistance in making an application please contact the HR Resourcing Team via HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk
If you are experiencing a problem whilst applying for a position, please follow the link below to the WM Jobs Help Page in the first instance; https://www.wmjobs.co.uk/staticpages/20563/help/
If the WM Jobs Help Page does not resolve your issue then please contact the HR Resourcing Team via HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk
Dudley Council will check the information that you have provided against any details already held for accuracy and completeness. The Council will check, share and cross match your information both internally within the council and with external organisations to protect public funds and prevent or detect crime, only where the law allows us to do so. The Council’s full Privacy and Disclaimer Statement can be accessed on the website at http://www.dudley.gov.uk/
JD and PS