Start the New Year with a new career at Wolverhampton Homes. We are looking for an Executive Assistant who is proactive, a quick learner, thorough and able to use their initiative. You must be an excellent communicator and have great organisational and IT skills. If you enjoy a fast-paced work environment, managing shifting priorities and deadlines whilst consistently producing work of a high standard then this could be the job for you.
The postholder will provide an efficient and confidential administrative and secretarial service to the Chief Executive and Senior Management team. This will include, preparing agenda’s, minuting formal meetings, organising Director’s diaries and arranging meetings and venues.
The successful candidate will:
- Have excellent numerical and literacy standards
- Have demonstrable effective communication skills
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be flexible and able to adapt to meet changing needs and priorities
- Be computer literate with Microsoft Office
- Have the capability to work well within a team and use their own initiative
If you are keen to work at the heart of Wolverhampton Homes and would like to get involved to support us to deliver on our key priorities, then we would like to hear from you.
If you would like more information, please contact, Nicky Devey, Head of Business Services on 07773 192830 for an informal discussion.
Closing date: Tuesday 25 January 2022 at 5.00pm
Interviews: 11 February 2022
Job Purpose and Role:
To provide efficient, effective and confidential administrative and secretarial support to the Chief Executive and Senior Management Team and/or nominees as required.
To provide administrative support to working groups and any other committees / panels, when required.
To support Wolverhampton Homes’ meetings as follows:
- Preparation of agendas
- Overseeing despatch of agendas etc. in line with the organisation’s targets and availability of press and public copies
- Attending meetings, noting discussions and recording decisions taken and following up action points as needed
- Tracking actions, ensuring deadlines are met
- Prompt preparation of minutes/notes in the prescribed form
Acting as a central point of contact for all aspects of the Senior Management Team’s schedule, including flexible diary management to meet changing needs, agreeing suitable dates and times. Proactively identifying alternative arrangements to make room for key priorities, recognising priorities and what can / cannot be moved in line with expectations and workload.
Handling incoming requests with speed, accuracy and confidentiality.
To provide cover for the team as required.