Trust Kitchen Assistant/Delivery Driver, The Spire Learning Trust - Catering
We are looking to appoint two enthusiastic and reliable team players to join our dedicated team of staff within our catering department.
You will be required to drive the Trust’s van and deliver lunches daily to schools within the Trust and other local stakeholders to provide a high quality food service for all pupils and staff adhering to the standards of hygiene and cleanliness required by the Trust.
- To collect and load insulated food containers onto the Trust van from base.
- Drive, deliver and unload school meals in a timely and efficient manner to the Trust’s schools and other stakeholders.
- At allocated school, serve, wash up and clear away any equipment used as directed by the Trust Catering Manager.
- Collect empty containers from given sites and return to base.
The ideal candidate will have :
- Previous catering experience in a similar environment.
- An awareness of health, safety and hygiene in the kitchen.
- Ability to communicate well with young children.
- Ability to work well in a team and on own initiative.
- Ability to adapt to change and take on different tasks as and when required.
- Full drivers licence
- Reasonable level of fitness due to the demands of the job.
The post holder will be based at Witton Middle School, Droitwich but will be required to travel to and from the Trust’s other schools and stakeholders in the Trust’s van.
Application forms should be forwarded to Jan Perrey, Operations Manager, The Spire Church of England Learning Trust, posted or emailed to email@example.com, stating experience, qualities, strengths and why you should be considered for the post.
If you would like to speak to the Trust Catering Manger about the role or visit the site please email Claire Miles, firstname.lastname@example.org as this will depend on COVID 19 restrictions.
The Trust and all its schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
Hours: Permanent Part-time – 17.5 hours per week term time only
Monday to Friday – 10:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Closing Date: Thursday 27th January 2022
Interview Date: To Be Confirmed