Trust Assistant Catering Manager, The Spire Learning Trust - Catering
3 days left
Required from 28th February 2022v - Subject to satisfactory clearance checks
The Executive Head and Trust Directors are looking to appoint a Trust Assistant Catering Manager to assist the Trust Catering Manager on bringing the Trust catering service in-house.
We are looking to recruit an innovative and dynamic person qualified to City and Guilds or NVQ Level 2 or equivalent who will work with the Trust Catering Manager and deputising in his/her absence. Motivating, developing and training staff to deliver a consistently high quality standard of service whilst managing the business needs and performance standards.
The successful candidate should have:
- Previous experience in a similar role/environment working in a high-volume catering operation producing 100+ school dinners a day plus breakfast and after-school club snacks.
- Excellent people skills, able to motivate, lead and develop a team
- Good communication skills - written and verbal
- Good customer service
- Good financial acumen and IT skills
- High standards and quality driven
Enthusiasm and passion for cooking great food is vital, as we want to provide fresh, healthy, filling and delicious menus for the pupils we cater for.
The post holder will be based at Witton Middle School, Droitwich but may be required to travel to the Trust’s other schools and stakeholders on occasions when deputising for the Manager.
Application forms should be forwarded to Jan Perrey, Operations Manager, The Spire Church of England Learning Trust, posted or emailed to email@example.com, stating experience, qualities, strengths and why you should be considered for the post.
If you would like to speak to the Trust Catering Manger about the role or visit the site please email Claire Miles, firstname.lastname@example.org as this will depend on COVID 19 restrictions.
The Trust and all its schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
Based at Witton Middle School, Droitwich
Hours: 30 hours per week, Monday to Friday inclusive - term time only
Grade: Scale 4 (7-11) £ 20,092 - £21,748 ( £13,575 - £ 14,694 p.a. pro rata) -
Starting salary Point 7 - £13,575 p.a
- Application Form This will open in a new window
- Trust Assistant Catering Manager - Person Spec This will open in a new window
- The Spire - Candidate Information This will open in a new window
- The Spire - Letter from the CEO This will open in a new window
- Job supporting document This will open in a new window