Teaching Assistant (Maternity Cover)
Teaching Assistant – Early Years (Maternity Cover)
Hours: Fixed Term until May 2022 (in the first instance)
32.5 Hours a week
Monday - Friday (8am – 3pm)
Required to Start: January 2022
Salary: Grade 2 Point 2 £18198.00 Pro Rata Term Time Only
All Saints CE First is a small, village school in Church Leigh which became part of the Uttoxeter Learning Trust in 2017. We will offer a safe and secure learning environment with an inspiring curriculum, following the motto of our trust Inspired Teaching, Inspiring Children.
We are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to work predominately within our Early Years pre-school class (2 -3 year olds) supporting our youngest children and also at time in the nursery and reception class. The role will also include the breakfast club from 8 – 8.45am and half a lunch duty.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated teaching assistant to join our staff team who can demonstrate:
- Experience working with the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum particularly the 2 – 3 years age range.
- Creative thinker, passionate, committed and have the determination to secure the best possible outcomes for every child
- Energetic, positive and have the ability to work effectively as part of our team
- Willing to go the extra mile to make great things happen for our children
We can offer the successful candidate:
- A commitment to continuing professional development
- A supportive and hardworking staff team who are united in their drive to ensure children achieve the very best outcomes academically and socially
- Friendly and happy children who are keen and eager to learn
All Saints CE First School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and is therefore subject to appropriate vetting procedures including a criminal record check from the Disclosure and Barring Service which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warning, cautions and convictions in your application form.
To comply with Asylum and Immigration legislation you will be required (if appointed) to provide one or more documents from the Immigration Act 2006 - List A and B. You must provide proof of current and valid permission to be in the United Kingdom and valid permission to do the type of work offered. Further information is available at: www.gov.uk/government/publications/acceptable-right-to-work-documents-an-employers-guide
To apply please complete both the application form & recruitment monitoring form and return to Mrs Flannagan (Office Manager) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to All Saints CE First School, School Lane, Church Leigh, Stoke-on-Trent. ST10 4SR.
Closing Date: Friday 21st January 2022
Interviews: Tuesday 25th January 2022