Strategic Finance Officer - TV65821
7 days left
St Thomas More Catholic School,
Business & Enterprise College,
Darlaston Lane, Willenhall, West Midlands
WV14 7BL Tel: 01902 368 798
Strategic Finance Officer (Associate Member of SLT)
NJC salary Range SCP 41-43 £44,863.00 - £46,845.00 PA)
Full time, 37 hours per week – All year round
The Governing Body are seeking to appoint an appropriately qualified and experienced person with sound financial experience and acumen to the post of Strategic Finance Officer.
The role will include:
- Strategic Management of the school finances
- To work in conjunction with SLT to ensure the financial sustainability of curriculum and financial planning
- Analysis & Monitoring of both school budgets and financial systems
- Responsibility for Audit and SFVS
- Liaison and quality assurance with our PFI partners
- Line manager to Finance Officer and Finance Assistant
- Develop a five-year plan/budget linked to the School Improvement Plan
- Regular liaison with our Full Governing Body on all matters financial and budget.
- Liaison with the SLT Lead for Pupil Premium, ensuring strategic planning linked to the three-year PP Plan
Essential qualities & experiences:
- Sound & extensive financial management and budgeting experience in a school setting
- Strong ICT skills, in particular use of spreadsheets and finance software
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- The ability to organise and prioritise workloads
- Maintain high personal and professional standards with regards to confidentiality, dress and professional behaviour.
- To contribute positively to the unique ethos of our school community as a Catholic School
To receive a recruitment pack please contact Mrs Debbie Dale on 01902 365 360 / email: email@example.com
Closing date: 1200 noon Monday 31st January 2022
Interviews will be held on Monday 7th February 2022
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people / vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidate(s) will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.