Job Title: Digital Developer
Salary: £28,805 - £30,492
Full-Time: 35 Hours
Temporary - 2 years
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the Digital and Web Innovation Team. As a Digital Developer, you will be required to develop and design online services making use of our Outsystems low code development platform and other latest web technologies to deliver customer focussed end to end service transformation.
You will become part of an agile delivery team who design and develop innovative, responsive, and high-quality web applications. You will also create service portals to replace or integrate with a number of legacy systems, to support staff and partners to deliver a more joined up service for the residents and visitors of Worcestershire.
You will be given plenty of opportunity to explore your creativity, utilise your skills and gain many more.
The measurable deliverables expected of this role include:
- Agile methodology and scrum techniques to project delivery to ensure digital solutions meet the requirements of both the business and the customer.
- Produce & develop web interfaces and graphical layouts for digital services that will be fully functional across all devices.
- To conform to the corporate standards of digital service provision, to maintain services in accordance with regulatory requirements, accessibility, and code standards.
- To develop secure content provision and to be aware of developments in web security developments.
For more information: Please see the Job Description and Person Specification. The interview will be 1 to 1.5 hours long you may also be asked to prepare a presentation, details will be sent out with the invitation to interview.
In return, you can look forward to:
• 25 days’ annual leave, plus bank holidays
• 35-hour working week, with flexible working, including remote working opportunities
• Commitment to ongoing professional development and training.
• Local Government Pension Scheme
We are inclusive – this is really important to us and we are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer.
Disability Confident is helping us recruit and retain great people to meet our workforce needs.
If you have a disability and require reasonable adjustments, please let us know.
Please find the Job Description and Person Specification attached.
Please write your submission with consideration for the essential and desirable criteria on the Person Specification. This should include examples why you should be considered; the experience, skills and knowledge that you would bring to the post.
Application Closing Date: Sunday 30th January 2022
Anticipated Interview Date: to be confirmed