6 days left
Salary Range L7-L11
Budbrooke Primary School is seeking to appoint an inspirational and dedicated Deputy Headteacher who has the vision, energy and commitment to play a key role in the development of our happy and vibrant school.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, ambitious individual to develop as a Senior Leader who will make an impact on raising standards across the school.
We are seeking someone who:
- is a creative, outstanding practitioner who can lead by example and inspire and develop excellence in others,
- can demonstrate significant positive impact of their work as a senior leader,
- is positive, self-aware and able to form good relationships with children, staff, parents and carers,
- has a child-centred vision for education,
- holds themselves, and others, to high standards,
- is organised, forward thinking and has a proven track record for commitment to teamwork,
- has personal values that reflect our caring, community ethos and is willing to be fully involved in the life of the school.
There will be a teaching element to the role so experience of successfully teaching in EYFS, KS1 and KS2 would be highly advantageous.
We can offer:
- a warm and welcoming community ethos,
- enthusiastic and motivated children who enjoy learning,
- hard-working, committed, dedicated staff committed to achieving high standards for our children,
- a commitment to your professional development in leadership by the school,
- the support of effective governors who are fully committed to the success of the school,
- caring parents who want the best for their children.
- a passionate and high performing team of professionals across the Trust.
You are welcome to visit the school on Friday 28th January, please contact Mrs Orton through the school office on 01926 492045.
If you wish to apply for the post, please complete the application form and a supporting statement, no longer than 2 sides of A4. Applications must be submitted electronically to email@example.com
This organization is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Job offers will be subject to two references and a clear enhanced DBS check.
Closing date for applications is: Wednesday 2nd February at 12 noon
Interviews will take place week commencing: 7th February