Level 2 Teaching Assistant
3 days left
Permanent Variable Contract (18-30 hours per week)
Part-time applications are welcome:
please state your preferred working days in your application form
Grade 2 (paid at Grade 3 when covering the teacher)
Term Time Only Plus 5 TED Days
Required From: As soon as possible
Subject to clear DBS and health check
Dodford First School are currently looking to recruit a permanent, qualified Teaching Assistant to provide classroom support within Year 3/4. We are a friendly, small, village school on the outskirts of Bromsgrove providing education for children aged 4-9 years.
Dodford First school pupils, staff and governors are looking for a teaching assistant who:
- Has a relevant Teaching Assistant qualification
- Has experience of working in lower key stage 2
- Has experience of working with SEND children
- Has initiative and excellent communication skills
- Is able to, when asked, to supervise and lead a class of children, delivering planned lessons
- Happy, motivated and enthusiastic children who love to learn
- Supportive and friendly staff who work as part of a team
- A commitment to continuing professional development
- Beautiful grounds to take the children’s learning beyond the classroom
Dodford First School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to a criminal record check from the disclosure and barring service and appropriate checks.
Please see attached documentation for this advert.
Closing Date – Thursday 27th January 2021, 12 noon.
Interview date: To be advised