Maternity Cover Part Time Teacher
NQT start and Main Scale 1-6
13 hours per week (0.4)
Start date: 7th February 2022
An opportunity to add to an already successful team at a growing school. ( Maternity Cover Part Time)
We are looking for an effective and enthusiastic classroom teacher who will be able to complement our dedicated and hardworking staff team. The successful candidate will be an outstanding teacher with high expectations, who is committed to providing a highly effective and stimulating learning experiences for their pupils.
The main areas of responsibility will include:
- Assisting in the development our inclusive curriculum in order to improve outcomes for all pupils.
- Keeping children at the heart of Teaching and Learning.
- Influencing staff teams in raising the quality of learning & teaching.
- Supporting the effective use of data across the school to evaluate & raise standards of achievement.
- Being an outstanding practitioner with high expectations of pupils’ achievements, attainment and behavior.
- The ability to use vision and expertise to lead in key areas of school improvement when required
- Being an excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
Leigh and Bransford Primary is committed to safeguarding its pupils and all offers of employment will be subject an enhanced DBS check and two suitable references.
The successful candidate(s) will have to meet the requirements of the person specification and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. Only applications submitted on the standard application form will be considered. We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion.
Further information can be obtained from the school - Tel: 01886 832 342, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Wednesday 26th January 2022