Teacher (subject lead ICT)
Teacher (subject lead ICT)
MPR to UPR + TLR2
Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Twickenham Primary School
Telephone Number: 0121 675 6840
Email Address: email@example.com
Job Start Date: 25 April 2022
The Headteacher and Governing body of Twickenham Primary School are looking to recruit a subject leader for Computing.
This is an exciting opportunity for an innovative teacher and curriculum planner who is looking to take on a subject leadership role with a Teaching and Learning Responsibility.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for working alongside the senior leaders to promote and sustain academic excellence in Computing through our wider study curriculum.
You will be:
• a teacher with experiences in teaching computing and knowledge of the National Curriculum.
• a highly effective practitioner who is passionate about education and driven to make continuous improvements to their practice
• an excellent role model for staff and pupils
• a team player with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
In return, we can offer you:
• a supportive and collaborative working ethos, including support from the school’s Senior Leadership Team and school governors
• excellent CPD opportunities, including NPQs
• a commitment to staff wellbeing
As the new post-holder, you will:
• raise the profile and quality of computing and ICT within the school and community.
• facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides pupils with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential
• oversee the development of a long-term plan for computing across the school that complements the wider study curriculum
• ensure that the quality of teaching and learning of computing across the school is consistently high
• support the continuing development of a culture of positivity and outstanding practice
Visits to the school are welcome and recommended.
Dates for informal visits can be arranged with the office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 4 February 2021, 12midday
Interviews for successful candidates Week Commencing Monday 14 February 2022
The interview process will include a discrete 30-minute lesson of your choice.
Application Forms and Job Descriptions are available from the school email@example.com .
Please return completed application forms to the same email address.
Applicants please note: This post is not part of the City Council and the successful candidate will not hold a Birmingham City Council Contract of Employment. Please use the contact details in the advert for information on actual employment conditions.
Rehabilitation of offenders: This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975, 2013 and 2020. Which means that when applying for certain jobs and activities certain spent convictions and cautions are ‘protected’, so they do not need to be disclosed to employers, and if they are disclosed, employers cannot take them into account. Further information about filtering offences can be found in the DBS filtering guide.