Age Range 2-10
Start date: 25th April 2022 - tbc (To cover maternity leave)
The Headteacher and Governing Body of this popular and vibrant village First School are looking for an exciting, dynamic and experienced class teacher who is committed to children’s learning and well-being to join our motivated and hard- working team.
The Littletons CofE First School is part of the DoWMAT group of academies (which, in keeping with the Christian vision and values of the Trust https://www.dowmat.education/ ), seeks to ensure a working environment, where all:
- Are treated with dignity and respect.
- Are provided with the opportunities to grow and develop.
- Can expect kindness and strong, supportive professional relationships with colleagues.
We are seeking to appoint an ambitious individual to join a small, friendly, committed, and hardworking team in this exciting role.
The opportunity is for a teacher who
- Is dedicated to providing quality first teaching with a passion for all children to achieve their full potential
- Is a team member with a good sense of humour, able to work along- side our experienced teaching and non- teaching staff
- Is adaptable and flexible
- Has good communication and literacy skills, and is able to work with all members of our school community
- Is willing to fully embrace school life
- Is happy to adhere to the school values and those of the Diocese of Worcester Multi-Academy Trust
We can offer
- Happy and enthusiastic children
- Friendly, hard- working and supportive staff
- Opportunities for professional development
- A committed Local Academy Board
- Exciting curriculum opportunities
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant’s appointment will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced criminal record check cleared by the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Application is by DoWMAT Application Form which is to be returned to the school by the closing date. Application by email is preferred – please email email@example.com to request an application form.
Closing date for applications is 28th February 2022