Customer Services Assistant Warwickshire Direct & Libraries
This role is based at our busy Leamington town centre Library for 4hrs every Saturday. You will be the first point of contact for all users, spending your time working on the library floor.
ICT plays a big role in libraries today so experience of using office packages, the internet & social media is needed to assist our customers when answering enquires, giving hands on advice & carrying out administrative duties.
You may also be required to assist with events and activities so you should be able to share enthusiasm and knowledge of books and reading with all ages and have
the enthusiasm to deliver outreach and promotional work, including children's activities which may involve singing and telling stories.
Post 1: 9:30-1:30
Post 2: 12:30-4:30
- 4 GCSE passes, grade C or above or equivalent, to include English and Maths.
- A flexible approach to working hours within the needs of the service. You may also be required to work across any of our local libraries
- Experience of working with members of the public in a customer service environment
- Ability to share enthusiasm and knowledge of books and reading with customers of all ages
- Ability and willingness to deliver promotional activities with customers of all ages
- Ability to access and support users to access online services such as government websites, application forms, web email accounts and other similar services
Additional Information & How to Apply
This organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
For further information about the role please contact Charlotte Jackson on 01926 742745 or email@example.com
Our method of application is online. If you are unable to apply using the 'Apply for this job' link please contact the Recruitment Centre.
You will be notified of our shortlisting decision via email, so please check your email and WMJobs account on a regular basis after submitting your application.
Interview date: 9th/10th March
Please note that all applications must be received on an application form. We do not accept CV's and do not keep CV's on file unless part of an application.
Job Description & Person Specification