An exciting opportunity has arisen to become the Head teacher of Red Hill C of E primary school in Worcester.
The Governing Body, staff and children are seeking to appoint a distinctive Head teacher for our distinctive school.
We need a collaborative leader who is a natural communicator, they will require a hands-on approach and a willingness to engage warmly and whole heartedly with the whole life of the school.
A proactive commitment to equality, inclusion and well-being is essential.
All staff share this commitment and it is reflected in how our school operates.
The Headteacher will:
- Uphold public trust in school leadership and maintain high standards of ethics, behaviour and professional conduct
- Have high expectations for teaching and learning to ensure outstanding achievement for all pupils
- Build positive and respectful relationships across the school community
- Serve in the best interests of the school’s pupils
- Work collaboratively
- Be motivated by value-based beliefs that are demonstrated through all interactions, decisions and actions
Application packs with further, detailed information are available from: Karen Powell, Clerk to Governors, email@example.com
Tours of school: Thursday 28th April & Thursday 26th May
General queries must only be made via firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure check.