To provide a level of service which achieves or improves upon the standards laid down in the specification and the customer expectations. By ensuring that all cleaning staff know, what to do, when to do it, what the standard is that is required and also that they have the relevant materials and equipment to carry out the task. You will also develop team spirit and motivation and ensure that all staff comply with Warwickshire County Council Health and Safety regulations regarding the site where they are working and also promote a safe working environment for yourself and your colleagues.
30 hours per week to be worked flexibly to meet the needs of the service.
- Experience in the cleaning industry is essential.
- Back ground knowledge of the cleaning industry and cleaning activities.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Sound knowledge of Health and Safety in a supervisory role.
- Must be prepared to work flexible hours to cover the needs of the service and must hold a full Driving Licence.
- A good understanding of equal opportunities in terms of service delivery of a cleaning service.
- An ability to work under pressure and a willingness to undergo any relevant training.
Additional Information & How to apply
For further information please call the recruitment line 01926 737744 or email
To apply for this role, please download and complete the attached Application Form and Equality Details Form.
Once complete please send these to:
Corporate Facilities Service
or email: email@example.com
Job Description and Person Specification