Key Stage Administrator - Q3 Academy Tipton
Q3 Academy Tipton is an ambitious and rapidly improving Academy, fully committed to raising achievement for students, developing and retaining high quality staff and curriculum innovation. Our Academy's success is underpinned by a relentless focus on raising standards, developing the whole child and improving the quality of provision in every area.
We looking to appoint a dedicated and experienced Administrator who has excellent attention to detail, can work on their own initiative or as part of a team and can manage a busy, varied workload. The Successful candidate must have strong IT skills.
If you are determined to make a difference to the life chances of young people by raising standards, expectations and achievement we would like to hear from you.
Some of the duties and responsibilities are:
• Provide effective administrative support to key staff and year groups, including senior leaders, Year Directors and Year Managers.
• To help the Academy run smoothly, being flexible when required across the team, covering duties when necessary.
• Deal with day to day incidents, ensuring parents are contacted and appropriate staff are engaged and informed of the outcome.
• Liaise with both internal and external stakeholders, responding to all queries within a timely manner.
• Maintain student filing systems for identified year groups, scanning files to attach to SIMS records.
• Manage and update SIMS student records on an ongoing basis.
For a full list of duties please see the attached Job Description and Person Specification.
How to apply: To apply for this vacancy please complete the attached application form and return it to Carley Brookes, HR Officer – email@example.com.
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All post holders are subject to a Satisfactory Disclosure & Barring Service Check (DBS) and satisfactory employment references, as well as identification and qualification, prohibition and barred list checks which will be required before commencing duties
37 Hours per week, Permanent, Term Time (Inclusive of 5 INSET Days) + 5 Additional Days, to be directed to meet Academy needs.
Band D Point 9 - 17 (FTE £20,903 - £24,491) Actual salary £18,812 - £22,324
Q3 Academy Tipton, Alexander Road, Tipton, DY4 7NR
Wednesday 18 May 2022