Teacher KS2 - St Mary's Catholic Primary School - Cannock
We are looking for an excellent KS2 practitioner to join our school in September 2022. You would be a member of a hard working team of practitioners where Ofsted (November 2018) noted our school as a good school.
We require a teacher who will;
- Be fully committed to the Catholic vision for our school
- Committed to taking a full part in the school and parish life of our community
- Be an excellent practitioner taking teaching and learning to the upper limits!
- Have the strongest desire to maintain and raise standards of achievement for all children
- Be committed to creating a stimulating environment both within and beyond the classroom
- Be able to work flexibly and supportively within a fantastic team of professionals
- Be wanting to develop themselves professionally
Further information is available from the headteacher and visits to the school are welcomed. Applications from ECTs are also welcomed. Please contact the school on 01543 227440 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All application forms should be completed on the CES application form and returned to the school by hand or by post marked for the attention of Mr A Taylor, Chair of Governors,
St Mary’s Catholic Primary School, Hunter Road, Cannock, WS11 0AE.
Main Scale 1-6
Closing date Noon on Monday 16 May 2022.
Interview date Thursday 26 May 2022.
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check and Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
St. Mary’s School is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and adults. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment.