Deputy Headteacher, Ref TV06922
Deputy Headteacher, ref TV06922
Required September 1st 2022
Leadership Scale Points 9 – 13: £51,402 - £56,721
Elmwood School is an expanding Local Authority SEMH school in the leafy suburb of Rushall in Walsall. The school has 72 mixed 11-16 year olds on roll split into three discreet areas. We offer a wide and personalised curriculum catering for a range of abilities.
We are looking to appoint a dynamic Deputy Headteacher, who will:
- Support the strategic vision and direction of the School.
- Provide strategic leadership and management to staff within the School.
- Support with securing and sustaining effective teaching and learning throughout the school.
- Deploy staff and resources efficiently and effectively to meet specific objectives in line with school’s strategic plans.
- Ensure effective pastoral care and behaviour support throughout the school
- Be responsible for the day to day leadership and management when the Headteacher is not in the School.
How to apply:
If you would like the chance to work with us, information is available on our website, or you can contact Lynn or Dawn by email or telephone for an application pack.
We encourage applicants to come and visit to our school prior to application.
Visits will be held at 11.00 am on Thursday May 12th 2022: please contact us to book yourself a place.
The closing date for this post is: 1pm on Thursday May 19th 2022
Interview Date:Thursday May 26th 2022
We are totally committed to safeguarding, child protection and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to enhanced DBS checks.