37 hours per week - Permanent contract - 39 weeks per year term time only
Salary Grade 4
Required as soon as possible a Reception Co-ordinator to co-ordinate and administer the School Reception area ensuring that visitors, staff and students are provided with a welcoming and helpful response.
Do you possess the following attributes?
- Are you a lovely, friendly and capable person?
- Do you love talking to people?
- Ability to be an exceptional member of staff with clear capacity and the desire to improve
- Possession of a wide range of skills to support our staff, students, parents and community towards excellence
- The skills, experience and ability to gain the confidence of students and staff
- Professional presence, capability and clarity with an excellent demonstration of the ability to motivate and empower
- A clear sense of fun, energy, drive and passion
Experience of working in a school environment or with secondary aged students would be advantageous.
The candidate appointed must have good ICT skills, particularly using Microsoft Outlook and Word. Training will be provided for the successful applicant in the use of other specialist MIS systems.
If you would like an informal conversation prior to applying or to arrange a visit, please contact Miss Keeley Stone, PA to the Headteacher, on firstname.lastname@example.org
The above post requires an enhanced disclosure in accordance with the Protection of Children Act 1999.
Closing date: 9am on Monday 16 May 2022
Online application forms will only be accepted for this vacancy, online facilities for jobs are available at public libraries within the Dudley Borough.
If you have a disability and require assistance in making an application please contact the HR Resourcing Team via HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk. If you are experiencing a problem whilst applying for a position, please follow the link below to the WM Jobs Help Page in the first instance; https://www.wmjobs.co.uk/staticpages/20563/help/.
Dudley Council will check the information that you have provided against any details already held for accuracy and completeness. The Council will check, share and cross match your information both internally within the council and with external organisations to protect public funds and prevent or detect crime, only where the law allows us to do so. The Council’s full Privacy and Disclaimer Statement can be accessed on the website at https://www.dudley.gov.uk/