Learning Support Practitioner, Level 3 - Wednesbury Oak Academy
Wednesbury Oak Academy are seeking to appoint a highly dedicated LSP to support our pupils. This is a great opportunity to work with forward thinking staff and be part of a passionate, enthusiastic team at our recently graded ‘Good’ school.
The successful candidate will have a relevant Level 3 qualification or equivalent and have recent experience of working in a primary school.
• the care and welfare of pupils
• to have contact and form links with parents, pupils and staff
• to liaise with the class teacher regularly
• to lead a range of intervention groups
• the post holder will be expected to observe safe working practices in carrying out the required duties and ensure that instructions specified are adhered to
The successful candidate will:
• have proven ability to be able to converse positively and effectively, with a good standard of written and spoken english
• be able to adopt a flexible approach to the post
• have a broad knowledge of Equal Opportunities
Requirements for the role are further detailed within the Job Description and Person Specification.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure Barring Service) clearance is required for this role.
You will join a team of friendly supportive professionals in an academy with an enviable record for staff development.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role
This post requires a Children’s Barring List Check. If you are barred from working with children you are breaking the law if you apply for this post
Application forms and further details are available from the school office. If you wish to receive an application pack please contact the school office at: email@example.com . Alternatively you can download an application form below.
Please ensure application forms are signed if sending via email.
If you are successful in being short-listed for interview, you will be contacted via email within 28 working days of the closing date. Please ensure you check your junk/spam boxes as well as your inbox incase any correspondence has been delivered there.
Please return application forms to the school either by email or post.
HOURS: 32.5 hours per week, Term Time plus 5 training days
GRADE: Grade D, SCP 9-17 (£21,269 - £24,920 pa.) Actual Salary £16,239 - £19,952 pa
LOCATION: Wednesbury Oak Academy, Greenacre Road, Tipton, West Midlands, DY4 0AR
CLOSING DATE: 5 June 2022