Head of School, Ref TV07622
Barcroft Primary School (part of the Lighthouse Federation)
Barcroft, Willenhall, WV13 1NF
Telephone: 01902 368132
Head of School, ref TV07622
Salary: Group 3 L14 –L19: £58,135 - £65,734 per annum
Full Time, Permanent position
Barcroft Primary, part of the Lighthouse Federation is looking for a forward thinking, motivational leader to build on our current successes and lead the school into its next exciting phase. The successful applicant will take up post from the start of the Autumn Term 2022.
Barcroft was judged to be "Good" in our last Ofsted Inspection. The dedicated and professional team of staff and governors are committed to continual improvement and to providing an outstanding educational experience for all pupils on our journey to outstanding.
We are proud of the school's achievements and its place in the local community and this is an opportunity to build further on our many current strengths.
We are looking for a Head of School who:
- will take day to day control of the school, supported by the Executive Head Teacher
- is dynamic and innovative with a proven track record of effective leadership;
- has a passion for teaching and learning with high expectations of staff and pupils;
- will inspire, challenge and support the pupils, staff, parents and wider community;
- has excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills;
- is committed to working with locality schools to bring about sustainable improvement.
We can offer you:
- pupils who are enthusiastic and highly motivated with a love of learning;
- staff who are committed to supporting and developing the school;
- an effective, fully supportive and active governing body;
- a supportive and involved community;
- excellent premises and lovely grounds, providing real scope for learning;
- a healthy and well managed budget;
- an opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of the pupils of Barcroft
Visits are actively encouraged. Please contact the school on 01902 368132 to arrange a visit.
How to apply:
Application packs can be downloaded from the school website: www.barcroftprimary.co.uk
Closing date: Wednesday 18th May 2022
Interviews will be held W/C 23rd May 2022
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are committed to Equal Opportunities.