Teaching Assistant - Painsley Catholic College
We are delighted to advertise an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic full-time Teaching Assistant at our highly successful College, due to increasing SEND needs. The post, for 37 hours per week, is term-time only. The successful candidate will be joining a well-established Special Educational Needs Department and will receive full support from this strong team. Relevant experience and/or a sound academic background are essential. Applications from males and females welcomed.
About the role:
- Grade 2, spinal point 2
- Salary of £18,516, paid per annum pro rata, in 12 monthly instalments
- 37 hours per week, term-time only, plus six inset days Full time preferred but part-time hours will be considered.
- Relevant experience essential
- Grade C/4 in Maths and English essential
- Any First Aid or medical experience welcomed
- Applications from all faiths, and none, are equally welcome
Closing date: 9.00am Monday 16th May 2022
- Painsley is a thriving and over-subscribed 11-18 Catholic College with 1360 students on roll
- We have outstanding 2021 GCSE results - 92% of students achieved the new standard pass in English and 90% in Maths.
- We are part of a highly successful Multi-Academy
- We are a Specialist Science College, Teaching School Hub, Behaviour Hub and Maths Hub. We are one of the first centres for the New T Level qualifications at KS5
- We are located in the market town of Cheadle in a semi-rural setting
- We are a Christian community with a caring, secure and disciplined environment
Informal enquiries and further details from the HR team on 01538 493777 or HR@painsley.staffs.sch.uk. All applications should be returned to HR.
The position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure & Barring Service (formerly CRB) which requires you to disclose all criminal convictions. Further details from www.gov.uk/dbs. This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The College supports a Safer Recruitment policy.
Painsley Catholic College is proud to be part of the Painsley Catholic Academy, A company limited by guarantee registered in England & Wales with company number 08146661. Registered Office Address: Station Road, Cheadle, Staffordshire ST10 1LH. Telephone: 01538 493777 Email: email@example.com Web: www.painsley.co.uk