Primary Teacher - Castlewood School
Main Scale Teacher + SEN1 (increasing to SEN2 after appropriate time in service as per pay policy)
Full Time – Permanent
Start Date: 1 st September 2022
Closing Date: Wednesday 11th May 2022 at 12 noon
Interviews: Monday 16 th May 2022
NQTs will be considered
This is a fabulous opportunity for either an NQT or an experienced teacher who wishes to make a real and sustained difference to the lives of vulnerable young people.
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational, dynamic and enthusiastic qualified teacher to join our dedicated staff team within the Lower School. You will be expected to be able to deliver quality, captivating lessons from KS1 to KS2.
Our school works with some of the ‘most difficult’ pupils to engage in learning, so if you relish a challenge then we are the place for you. You will be working in our Lower School, teaching classes of 8 pupils with the support of a Teaching Assistant. The school is actively moving forward and improving in all ways, making it a dynamic environment to be in. We can guarantee that every day will be different to the last and there is rarely a dull moment.
• A qualified and effective practitioner?
• Able to meet all the requirements for safeguarding children?
• Organised and a good communicator?
• Creative and inspirational in your teaching?
• Committed to developing self and others?
• Friendly, hardworking, motivated?
• Willing to learn and progress your own professional development?
• Looking for a challenging but rewarding role?
• Sustain the highest levels of quality teaching?
• Demonstrate high levels of passion and energy?
• Share ideas and expertise?
• Work in a supportive team?
If yes to the above, then we want you to apply
We offer the successful candidate:
• Improvement as a practitioner
• A Teachers Laptop
• Opportunities for promotion within a growing Multi Academy Trust
• A small supportive team environment
Please download the application form, along with the job pack and advert information
When you complete the information in support of your application, please tell us what you can bring to the role and why you feel Castlewood School is a good match for you.
Once you have completed your application please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the role in the subject line.
For a further discussion about the position or to have a tour of the school please contact Martin Richmond (Assistant Head i/c Lower School) 0121 748 9760.
Castlewood School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All applicants will be subject to a rigorous, Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and all references obtained will be checked upon for authenticity and accuracy.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all members of the community.