Class Teacher (KS2) with an Aspiring Leader of Learning Scholarship for suitable candidate
Class Teacher (KS2)
with an Aspiring Leader of Learning Scholarship for a suitable candidate
Full-Time – Permanent
Required for September 2022
‘Be Ready; Be Responsible; Be Respectful’
Charter academy is a caring, positive and nurturing school.
This is an opportunity for a good teacher who is looking for the next step in their development. We are offering a scholarship package, alongside the teaching post, for a suitable candidate. Further details can be found within our application pack. This is an exciting opportunity for a primary school teacher in KS2.
We are a forward-thinking school and we are passionate about making a difference to the lives of our children; they are at the heart of everything we do. You would be joining an enthusiastic team focused on providing great opportunities for learning for all our pupils.
Equally, you would join us at an exciting time as we have recently joined Castle Phoenix Trust. The Trust is able to offer additional CPD links to staff and it prides itself on being the kind of place people want to work where everyone recognises the buzz of excitement and togetherness, whatever stage they are at in their career.
We have a wonderful building and well-equipped classrooms; we are able to offer forest school to all pupils. New this year, there has been a large amount of money invested in new reading books and we are currently in the process of creating a bespoke science lab for all children to learn in– do come to visit us to take a look!
We are looking for someone who:-
- Is a motivated, innovative and highly effective Key Stage 2 teacher
- Has strong subject knowledge in all areas of the Key Stage 2 curriculum
- Has an inclusive ethos with children at the heart of teaching and learning
- Has the ability to inspire and enthuse
- Sets high expectations for all
- Is a reflective practitioner who is keen to learn and develop as a leader
- Has a strong commitment to working in partnership with parents, governors and the community
- Is a team player with a good sense of humour and a positive attitude
We can offer:-
- Hard working colleagues and well-trained support staff who are passionate about what they do
- Use of an iPad
- Pupils who are excited about learning new things
- A supportive Trust and local governing body who are committed to helping the school move forwards
- Weekly PPA (non-contact time) with your year group
- A pledge to grow your talent through quality CPD, including access to leadership development, with the support of our Trust.
- A wide range of professional development and collaboration opportunities within our network and beyond.
- A strong commitment to staff wellbeing and recognition, through the trusts’ people strategy, and a range of benefits which include the provision of the teachers’ pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, discounted gym membership, an employee discount scheme and a commitment to developing the use of new technologies to support learning and streamline workload.
We are excited about our future – we would love to hear from you if you think you could be part of creating that future.
We would welcome visitors to the setting, to arrange a visit please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please arrange to have a telephone conversation to find out more through an informal discussion with the Headteacher, Mrs Louise Stewart.
Application packs are available to download on www.wmjobs.co.uk www.tes.co.uk http://castlephoenixtrust.org.uk/job-opportunities/vacancies/ or by email from email@example.com
Completed forms are returnable to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 9.00am on Tuesday 17 May 2022
Interview date: Monday 23 May 2022
These posts are exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to these posts will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). The Trust is committed to safeguarding, promoting the welfare of children and young people and creating a culture of vigilance and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and vigilance.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding, promoting the welfare of children and young people and creating a culture of vigilance and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and vigilance.