Teacher KS1/KS2 - St Austin's Catholic Primary School
Are you looking for a role in an innovative and supportive Multi Academy Company and a school where teaching and learning are of equal importance to children’s happiness and well-being? We are delighted to advertise an excellent opportunity to join St Austin’s Catholic Primary School in Stafford town centre, one of our 13 primary schools located in the heart of Staffordshire. This position is full time.
About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity for a dedicated and enthusiastic teacher who is looking to develop their leadership skills to join our team. The position offers a unique opportunity to work as a member of a highly successful, supportive Multi-Academy from September 2022. The successful candidate will be someone who:
• Is an outstanding classroom teacher with experience of teaching in either Key Stage 1 or 2
• Is willing to support the Catholic ethos of the school
• Has high expectations of learning and behaviour
• Can effectively contribute to the school team
• Is committed to the continued development of the school
• Lead and develop a core curriculum area impacting on educational standards
• Demonstrates enthusiasm, energy and a sense of humour
• Has good organisational and interpersonal skills
Why St Austin’s Catholic Primary School?
• A Christian community with a caring, secure and disciplined environment
• A happy and supportive family atmosphere.
• High academic standards
• A commitment to success for all.
• Positive, happy children who enjoy learning
• Excellent home/parish/school links
• Ongoing CPD for all staff
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 18th May 2022
Interviews: Wednesday 25th May 2022
Informal enquiries and further details from email@example.com or 01785 413277