Class Teacher (KS2 Maternity Cover) - Monkspath Junior and Infant School
£25714.00 - £41604.00 p.a. Incremental progression is dependent on performance.
32.5 Hours per Week
We are looking to recruit two class teachers to join us from September 2022. Both positions are to provide maternity cover, which we expect to be needed for the whole of the academic year 2022-2023.
Both positions are based in Key Stage 2 – one is likely to be in lower Key Stage 2 and one in Upper Key Stage 2.
This position is suitable for an experienced teacher or possibly a very strong NQT.
We are looking for an excellent teacher to join our strong and committed team as a class teacher from September 2022.
We need an excellent teacher with:
• Proven ability to ensure high quality learning for all;
• The ability and willingness to uphold and exemplify the whole school values and ethos;
• Previous successful teaching experience in either Key Stage 2;
• High expectations of achievement and behaviour and strong classroom management and organisational skills;
• A good understanding of the primary curriculum and the ability to inspire children;
• A focus on raising standards through innovative planning and rigorous assessment;
• Excellent team working skills and ambition to progress both personally and professionally;
• A willingness to contribute to wider school life and the success of the school.
We can offer you:
• An inclusive environment where every person matters;
• Good training and professional development opportunities;
• Enthusiastic children who are well behaved and keen to learn;
• A positive, vibrant, committed and hard working staff team;
• Supportive parents and governors.
If you are interested in the position, then please come and meet our children and staff before you apply.
Please telephone to arrange a visit 0121 705 2686
Closing date: 11:59pm Sunday 15th May 2022
Interviews: 23rd May 2022
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. References will be sought and an enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
Mr D Wild
0121 705 2686
This post will require an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Solihull Council is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit.
Solihull Council has a responsibility for, and a commitment to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and requires all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.