Teaching Assistant Vacancy (Year 5)
School: Inkberrow Primary School, Worcs.
Start Date: ASAP after interview
Salary: Grade 3
Would you like to join our friendly, thriving village school? We are looking for a new colleague to join our Teaching Assistant Team as a 1:1 Support Assistant for a child with an EHCP. There are two posts due to the children being twins.
Inkberrow Primary School is a village school in rural Worcestershire that is proud of its successes. We have above national attainment levels, motivated children, supportive parents, and staff and governors who are keen for this school to progress.
This post provides a real opening for a friendly, enthusiastic, well organised colleague to join a committed, forward thinking school community.
We are pleased to offer;
• A caring school with a strong community ethos
• Highly motivated, happy, confident children
• A friendly, hardworking, dedicated team
• Supportive colleagues, parents and governors
• A school which is valued by the local community
• Support and training where needed
We are looking for someone who;
• Has recent experience as a teaching assistant
• Has experience of supporting children in Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2
• Strives for the very best progress and achievement for all children
• Is flexible with supporting across the whole primary age range
• Is keen to develop professionally
• Has consistently high expectations of themselves and those around them
• Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills and is committed to maintaining and developing our learners
Our school is committed to rigorous safeguarding practises and to promoting the welfare of all children. We expect all staff to share this commitment. We are an equal opportunities employer. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS, reference and qualifications check and health screening.
If you wish to discuss the post further, please do not hesitate to telephone or email the Headteacher, Glenn Duggan-Seville on firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday 20th May 2022
Interviews: Thursday 26th June 2022