This post is full time or 0.80 depending on preference.
Contract Length: 01/09/2022 – 31/08/2023
We have an exciting opportunity for a teacher at Millfields First School. We are looking for an excellent teacher with high quality teaching skills. The post is for a KS1 class.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- has previous experience of KS1.
- Experience of KS2 is an advantage, but not essential.
- is an innovative and passionate practitioner who can make learning visible and exciting,
- is committed to ensuring that every pupil achieves the best that they possibly can,
- has the enthusiasm and the ability to inspire children and colleagues,
- Is able to work independently and as part of a team to meet the needs of the children and the school,
- is highly motivated and organised,
- has high expectations of self and others; the desire and ability to make a difference,
- with support, is able to lead a subject across the school
Millfields First School can offer:
- vibrant and stimulating indoor and outdoor learning environments
- a rich and varied curriculum so that pupils of all abilities are helped to achieve in a friendly and purposeful environment.
- happy and friendly children with excellent behaviour,
- supportive and committed parents,
- an experienced staff team enthusiastic,
- eager and willing children who greatly value their school
Please state your experience and strengths on the application form.
COVID-safe visits to the school are welcome after 3.30pm by prior arrangement. Please contact the school office on 01527 831885 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time to visit.
Application deadline: 9.00am Thursday 19th May 2022
Interviews: Tuesday 24th May 2022
Millfields First School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this
The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.