EARLY YEARS LEADER
MANOR PRIMARY SCHOOL
EARLY YEARS LEADER
MPS1 - UPS2 + TLR £3,508 - £4,945 (dependent on experience)
FOR SEPTEMBER 2022
We are looking to appoint an experienced and highly motivated Early Years Leader to play a key role at Manor Primary School.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated and ambitious individual to develop as a senior leader.
For this key role, we are looking for a class teacher who:
• Is keen to progress in their career with the drive, resilience, and ambition to go the extra mile to make sure excellent things happen at Manor.
• Is an excellent classroom practitioner who enjoys leading, supporting, challenging and inspiring others, with an enthusiasm for ensuring that every child achieves their full potential;
• Is committed, through their passion of teaching, to providing an Early Years curriculum that is skilfully balanced with academic rigour, creativity and challenge in order to meet the needs of all children;
• Ongoing professional development.
• A supportive, friendly and hardworking staff team who are united in their drive to achieve the very best outcomes for every child;
• Polite, well-behaved, happy children who are keen to learn.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, then come and see us in action and find out more about what this role can offer.
If you are interested in joining our school and have the skills required, then we would like to hear from you.
Interviews w/c 23rd May, 2022
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all staff share this commitment.
The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.
Visits to school are strongly encouraged. Please contact our school on 0121 353 1738 to arrange a visit.