Class Teacher (KS1) Maternity Cover - St. Andrew’s CE Infant School
Temporary (to cover maternity leave)
St. Andrew’s CE Infant school is a two-form entry Church of England Infant school for pupils aged 4-7 years and currently has 180 pupils on roll.
We wish to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic and dedicated Key Stage 1 teacher who is fully supportive of our Christian ethos. Temporary (to cover maternity leave)
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an excellent classroom practitioner, creative and innovative with high expectations of pupils attainment;
- Puts children at the heart of teaching and learning;
- Can inspire and motivate others;
- Is passionate about delivering an engaging curriculum;
- Manages effectively, with good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Is adaptable and has ambition, flexibility and good humour;
- Has a positive outlook and is calm under pressure;
- Can work creatively in partnership with pupils, families, staff, governors and the wider community;
- Is supportive of our Christian ethos
In return we can offer:
- A school with a strong Christian ethos, ambition and good team work;
- Friendly, well behaved, caring and motivated children who are eager to learn;
- An enthusiastic and committed staff;
- A mutually supportive network of schools (Compass Network) to work with;
- A commitment to your professional development.
Informal visits are warmly welcomed. Please telephone the school to make an appointment.
Closing date: 12 noon Monday 6th June 2022
Interviews: WB 13th June
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment