The Pebworth First and Blackminster Middle Schools Federation is seeking 2 enthusiastic teachers to join our committed team at Blackminster Middle School:
- Teacher of Science and Maths (TLR3 may be available for leadership responsibility in Maths for a suitable candidate)
- Teacher of English and other subjects.
This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced teachers to join our federation of Pebworth First School and Blackminster Middle School in rural Worcestershire, serving the villages around the charming market town of Evesham.
Our delightful students deserve to be taught by enthusiastic, able and committed teachers, and we provide a varied and supportive programme of continuing professional development and coaching for our staff.
The Federation is looking for colleagues who are:-
- Energetic, creative, innovative and flexible
- Committed to maintaining high standards to ensure that all children make good progress
- Able to teach effectively in a mixed ability class
- Able to demonstrate high expectations of behaviour in class
- Willing to contribute to the wider aspects of school life
Visits are encouraged by appointment – please email email@example.com or telephone the school on 01386830311
The Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Closing Date : Tuesday 17th May
Interviews: Week commencing 23rd May.
Completed application forms (no CVs) should be addressed to: Mrs F Bolton, Business Manager, Blackminster Middle School, Station Road, South Littleton, Worcestershire. WR11 8TG or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org