Senior Premises Officer - Earlsdon Primary School
We are looking to recruit an efficient and highly organised individual to manage our school premises and grounds.
You will need to be able to deliver a high-quality maintenance service within a busy school environment.
A good working knowledge of Health and Safety and experience of dealing with janitorial issues both routine and reactive in accordance with Health and Safety Legislation will be required.
The successful candidate should have:
- Have a good working knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation.
- Knowledge of janitorial/security duties and basic handy man skills.
- To be able to communicate effectively with all levels of staff/pupils/parents and visitors to the school.
- To follow agreed regulations and procedures relating to the duties of the role.
We can offer:
- A good school where ‘positive and caring relationships have created an environment where pupils feel safe and are safe’.
- Children who are ‘exceptionally’ well behaved.
- Friendly and supportive staff.
- A wonderful environment ‘at the heart of the local community’.
- A supportive leadership team and strong Governing Body. (Ofsted February 2020)
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such, appointment will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Closing date: 9am 20th May 2022
Interviews will be held on the 25th May 2022
Permanent – all year round 30hrs – split shift 6am-9am and 3pm-6pm
Grade 5 Pt 12 £22,571-Pt 23 £28,226 (pro rata) Required from 6th June 2022.
Visits are welcome and encouraged by our School Business Manager, Miss Sue Sperring. Please contact the school office to arrange a visit.
Information about the post and an application form can be obtained from the school website at www.earlsdonprimary.co.uk