Class Teacher KS2 - Moat House Primary School
We are looking to appoint a Key Stage 2 teacher for September 2022. (Maternity Cover for 2022/23 academic year)
You will be expected to:
- Be well organised
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner
- Have high expectations for the children’s attainment, progress and behaviour
- Be able to work collaboratively with colleagues and be involved in the full life of the school
- Be cheerful, enthusiastic and creative
- Have a good relationship with children and parents
- Be a good team player
Moat House School is committed to children being given opportunities to participate in a broad and balanced curriculum. We encourage children to achieve their full potential in all areas.
We have a strong commitment to professional development and strive to support people to be the best they can be in their roles in school.
Closing Date: Monday 16th May 2022 at 12.00 noon
Interview Date: Friday 20th May 2022
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.