Contract length 01/09/2022 – 31/08/2023 (earlier start date if possible to be agreed)
£20,444 - £21,695 per annum pro rata (Full time equivalent)
£4,604.32 - £4,886.07 per annum (based on 10 hours per week)
Two hours per day per week TTO 8.30am to 10.30am each day (there may be a small amount flexibility with timings)
The Governors of Millfields First School are seeking to appoint a dynamic, innovative, highly motivated attendance officer to join our team.
Starting Date: 1st September 2022 or sooner by mutual agreement
The successful candidate will:
- Be a highly motivated person who demonstrates the ability to contribute to the raising of the standards of attendance by ensuring high expectations are promoted for pupils and parents
- Have the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues, sharing enthusiasm, energy and creativity
- Be committed to the needs of pupils and all stakeholders
- Be committed to working as part of a team
We can offer you:
- A happy welcoming school with a caring ethos.
- A friendly, supportive and committed staff.
- A positive working environment.
- A school full of bright, eager, sociable young learners.
- Quality opportunities for continuing professional development.
Visits to the school are welcome; please contact the Office Manager Mrs Brown, for further information and an application pack. 0121 706 9508 or email email@example.com.
Closing date: Monday 6th June
Interview date: Thursday 16th June
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and safeguarding checks.