Pitcheroak School is an all age 4 to 19 Special school. We have approximately 150 wonderful children and a beautiful building with excellent facilities. An opportunity has arisen for a teacher of SEND to work alongside a team of dedicated staff. If you are a friendly, hardworking enthusiastic and committed teacher, with excellent teaching skills and high expectations of pupil
achievement and behaviour we would welcome your application. Please refer to the Job Description for further details. This is an excellent chance for someone with a caring nature to join our strong teaching team. We think that Pitcheroak School is a wonderful and exciting place to be, and we know that we have the most incredible children. If you have high standards and expectations for yourself and everyone around you, a passion for learning and a passion for developing your own skills set then we would love to hear from you.
We would like to hear from you if you:
- are an excellent classroom practitioner;
- can provide a learning environment that enables all children to meet their potential;
- are an effective communicator who can establish and sustain constructive relationships with children and adults;
- have a positive and creative personality;
- can demonstrate flexibility and the ability to work as part of a team
- are willing to play a full part in the life of the school and the local community;
- are committed to school improvement and raising levels of pupil achievement.
Visits to the school will take place on the interview day, which is scheduled for Wednesday 25th May 2022 for shortlisted candidates:
Application forms are available on WM jobs
Pitcheroak School is committed to the promotion of equal opportunities and diversity. It is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service.