Class Teacher (ECT) - Ernesford Grange Primary School
We are looking for a talented teacher who will enhance the school’s capacity to provide an excellent education for our children. This post would suit an ECT who is looking to work in KS1 initially.
You will be able to:
- Offer high quality teaching.
- Have high expectations of behaviour and achievement.
- Inspire, value and suitably challenge children.
- Demonstrate good subject knowledge and excellent interpersonal skills.
We can offer:
- A good school ‘where there is a common sense of purpose and high staff morale’.
- Children who are well behaved and keen to learn.
- Superb professional development.
- Friendly and supportive staff
- A wonderful environment within a happy community.
- Teacher technology to enhance teaching and learning.
Visits to the school are encouraged by our Headteacher Mr Ian Taylor. Information about the post and an application form can be obtained from the school.
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
For further details about the post, please refer to the job description and person specification.
Closing date: Friday 20th May – 10.00am
Interview date: To be confirmed
For an informal visit please contact the school by e-mail
Applications packs are available to download from the school and are returnable via email to firstname.lastname@example.org