Our Lady & St Teresa's Catholic School
Our Lady & St. Teresa’s is a warm and exciting school where creativity and imagination is encouraged. The Headteacher and Governing body at Our Lady & St Teresa’s Catholic Primary School are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to join our team. We are looking for someone to support classroom teachers in delivering high quality teaching, learning and care for our children. The successful candidate will be expected to work across the school as required.
We are looking for someone who:
- is able to work as part of a team and independently by using their own initiative
- can build positive relationships with our staff and children
- has high expectations of children’s behaviour and achievement
We can offer:
- A caring and happy learning environment inspired by our strong Catholic ethos
- A beautiful setting with an established forest school to promote outdoor learning
- Enthusiastic and creative children who have a love of learning
- High expectations and outstanding behaviour
- A supportive team of staff and a commitment to professional development
Working hours are 9 – 3.30. Mid-day supervisor cover required on a casual basis, this would be at a mid-day supervisor rate.
Closing date for applications is on Thursday 19th May 2022.
Interview Date: Monday 23rd May 2022.
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.