Start Date: 5th September 2022
Salary: Scale to be negotiated for experience
Contract: Full time and permanent
Applications Close: 20th May 2022
Early Career Teacher Considered: No
The Governors wish to appoint someone who:
- is an outstanding classroom practitioner with particular experience in upper Key Stage 2
- is committed to raising standards of learning and achievement
- demonstrates creativity and flair
- has consistently high expectations of self and others
- will establish excellent working relationships with staff, parents and children
We can offer highly motivated, happy and confident children; and a dedicated, flexible team to work with you. Our school invests significantly in continued, professional development and was judged to be outstanding at the last Ofsted inspection in March 2010.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will require an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) clearance.
Visits are encouraged, if you would like to arrange a visit to the school, please telephone Mrs Warman, Business Manager on 01527 892681.
Please request an application pack by emailing email@example.com
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 24th May 2022.