KS2 Teacher - St Elizabeth's Catholic Primary School
St Elizabeth’s has a vacancy for a Class Teacher to join our happy, successful, and inspiring school family. You will be joining a supportive school team which prides itself on providing the best for our children and families. This Class Teacher will work closely with the staff team and families to further support our educational provision and enhance our school ethos where ‘…pupils behave extremely well (and) there are warm and positive relationships between pupils and staff.’ Ofsted 2019
Full time, temporary post from September 2022 to August 2023
We are looking for somebody to join us who:
• To ensure the best possible outcomes for a class in lower key stage 2.
• A good/outstanding classroom practitioner.
• Is an excellent communicator who believes in working as part of team
• Has a commitment to ensuring every child deserves every opportunity.
• Believes in every child’s potential and supporting all in overcoming their individual barriers to learning.
• Will support the Catholic ethos of our school.
• Will enjoy making a difference to the lives of our children and families.
In return we can offer you:
• Wonderfully enthusiastic and friendly children who take responsibility for driving their learning.
• Leadership and staff support and professional development opportunities.
• The opportunity to work as part of a team to contribute to the school’s journey in securing success for all.
• An opportunity to work within our vibrant Holy Cross Catholic MAC family of schools.
Application forms are available to download from below or our school website:
We encourage applications to be returned via e-mail to – firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits to the school are most welcome by appointment with the school office.
St Elizabeth’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are made subject to satisfactory checks including enhanced DBS clearance.
3pm 18th May
Week beginning 23rd May