EYFS Class Teacher
Job Title Class Teacher - EYFS
School Name The Dassett C of E Primary School
Permanent/Fixed Term/Casual Permanent
Working hours/FTE FTE
About Us & The Role
We are looking for an EYFS Class Teacher. The post will be responsible for Reception.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with;
• Engaged and motivated children
• A small dedicated and enthusiastic team of professionals
• An exceptional outdoor environment
• A team that supports your professional development
• A warm and friendly village community with strong links to the church who want to do the best for our children
We are looking for a talented and inspirational EYFS Class Teacher who
- Is an enthusiastic passionate and creative practitioner Can demonstrate good subject and EYFS curriculum knowledge Has high expectations of all pupils and is committed to raising achievement and overcoming barriers to learning to ensure every child succeeds. Is able to establish and develop good relationships will all members of our school community. Will make a positive contribution to our school through working with our parents, governors and local community. Excellent interpersonal skills and commitment to work as part of a small team.
How to apply/ Additional Information
. The Dassett C of E Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.