Class Teacher (MATHS SUBJECT LEAD)
MATHS SUBJECT LEAD (TLR 2)
Permanent KS2 teacher
Starting in September 2022
There is an exciting, permanent teaching and leadership opportunity for an experienced and committed Key Stage 2 Teacher and Mathematics lead to join Pitmaston Primary School. ECTs will not be considered for this role.
Pitmaston Primary School is a three form entry primary school keen to employ an outstanding KS2 practitioner to lead mathematics across our vibrant and forward thinking school. This candidate must be an innovative, inspirational teacher and leader, who can share best practice in both teaching and mathematics development.
At Pitmaston Primary School we are proud of our inclusive ethos and high expectations for all children.
The successful candidate will have ½ a day release time per week to further develop Maths teaching and learning, through modelling, coaching and monitoring of standards and expectations.
The Maths Lead will be responsible for:
- raising outcomes in Maths across the school
- analysing and interpreting data to ensure the best outcomes for pupils
- moderating maths assessments
- ensuring high quality teaching and learning in Maths throughout the Early Years, Key Stage 1 and 2
- leading CPD for all staff through meetings and INSET
- organising whole school maths events and leading maths initiatives
At Pitmaston we can offer:
- A friendly, ‘Outstanding’ school with wonderful children who deserve the very best;
- A leadership team who are committed to supporting colleagues to further their professional development;
- A dedicated team of staff, committed to achieving outstanding outcomes for all children;
- A supportive work environment where staff wellbeing is a priority.
The application form is attached below along with a Job Description and Person Specification. Please submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact the school office if you wish to visit and we will arrange tours in groups with the Headteacher and Deputy Headteacher.
Closing date for applications is at 12 noon on Friday 20th May 2022.
Interviews will take place on Thursday 26th May 2022.