Assistant Head of Science
Assistant Head of Science
MPS /UPS with TLR 2b
Full time; Permanent
St Augustine’s Catholic High School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, talented, and innovative Assistant Head of Science who is committed to raising the progress and attainment of students of all abilities through outstanding learning and teaching.
We have recently become successful in gaining Behaviour Hub status, demonstrating the exemplary behaviour of our students.
We take pride in ourselves for providing a safe and positive environment for Teaching and Learning. Having secured an Outstanding Section 48 Inspection in 2019, on top of our Outstanding Ofsted Inspection in 2017, St Augustine’s can give you the platform for fulfilling your own potential. Join our team of successful, committed and experienced teaching and support staff, who have outstanding success with both GCSE and A Level results.
Our key to success:
- A distinctive Catholic ethos that supports deep personal faith but also welcomes diversity and difference in beliefs and culture
- A drive for success for all students
- A dedicated teaching and support staff that monitor and challenge students to achieve their maximum potential
- High academic achievement levels and expectations that provide our young people with the opportunity to go onto universities, as well as providing legitimate pathways into training, apprenticeships, and other further education outlets
- A large and varied sports, creative arts, and music curriculum, which enjoys success both locally, regionally and nationally
- A focus on student safety and well-being
- A learning environment which is contemporary, well-equipped and resourced, and regularly updated
- Continual professional development of all staff and opportunities for career development
St Augustine’s Catholic High School is part of the Our Lady of the Magnificat Multi-Academy Company. The Multi-Academy is made up of 12 schools across Worcestershire and Warwickshire.
For further details, please contact Mrs S Whitlock at firstname.lastname@example.org
Potential applicants are welcome to visit the school – please contact the school on 01527 550400 to arrange a visit.
Full details of this vacancy and an application form can be found at https://www.magnificat.org.uk/vacancies/
Completed application forms should be emailed to email@example.com
The Our Lady of the Magnificat Multi-Academy Company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will be subject to all pre-employment checks necessary to meet safer recruitment requirements, including a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
If you are successful at interview you will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.