Permanent Teacher (full time) - Ref: TV12122
Hillary Primary School, Hillary Street,
Pleck, Walsall. WS2 9BP
Headteacher: Mrs Taylor
Telephone: 01922 720812
Permanent Teacher (Full time)
(Subject to successful probationary period)
Salary M1 – UPS3
The children, staff & Governors of Hillary Primary School are seeking to appoint a dedicated and inspirational Teacher. The post is available from 1st September 2022.
We are looking for someone who:
- is passionate about teaching - a good to outstanding practitioner who has high expectations of themselves and their pupils
- has excellent classroom management skills and is able to create a vibrant and effective learning environment
- can support and enhance the culture of teamwork within the school community
- has a genuine commitment to the THRIVE ethos
- who welcomes professional challenge
In return we can promise:
- a friendly, welcoming and supportive staff team
- confident and enthusiastic children who enjoy school and are ready for learning
- supportive governors and parents
- excellent opportunities for continuing professional development
Are you the person we are looking for?
The complete recruitment pack including application and job description are posted on WM Jobs. Strictly no CV’s.
Please return all applications via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is Friday 20th May 2022 at 9am.
Interviews shall take place on Tuesday 24th May 2022.
Hillary Primary School is committed to safeguarding & promoting the welfare of children & young people / vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure check along with relevant employment checks including an overseas check if you have ever lived or worked abroad. The candidate to pay for the overseas check and any subsequent translation.
This post is subject to Teachers Pay and Conditions.