Teacher - Stoke Heath Primary School
25 Hours Full Time
The Governors of Stoke Heath Primary School are excited to offer the position of Classroom Teacher to a forward-thinking, innovative individual with a passion for education. The post offers the right candidate the opportunity to strengthen the quality of our provision, while making a difference to life chances of our children.
As a classroom teacher you will work alongside a dedicated and experienced team to continue to drive standards forward through strong teaching and learning.
• To be a highly effective teacher;
• Have strong subject knowledge across the primary phase;
• Has an inclusive ethos with children at the centre of your vision;
• An excellent teaching record and evidence of impact of your teaching and learning;
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills that motivate, lead, support and challenge; and
• To be committed to the safeguarding of children
In return, we can offer you:
• The opportunity to shape the next step of your journey through values-led leadership;
• The opportunity to make a difference to the children and families that we serve;
• The opportunity to join a forward-thinking school that works tirelessly to support the outcomes of our children, families, and staff and to make a difference to the community we serve;
• A school that is committed to the wellbeing, work life balance and professional development of all staff; and
• The opportunity to join a team where leaders at all levels work together effectively to drive improvement and build quality in the school.
We would strongly recommend that visits/conversations are arranged before application.
Please contact 02476 454741 or email email@example.com
Closing date: The closing date for applications is Friday 20th May at 12 noon.
Interview date: Week beginning 23rd May.
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.