PE Teacher - Castlewood School
Main Scale Teacher + SEN1 (increasing to SEN2 after appropriate time in service as per pay policy)
Full Time – Permanent
Start Date: 1 st September 2022
Closing Date: Monday 23rd May 2022 @ 12pm
Interviews 25th May 2022
This is a fabulous opportunity for either an experienced teacher or on ECT who wishes to make a real and sustained difference to the lives of vulnerable young people.
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational, dynamic and enthusiastic qualified teacher of PE to join our dedicated staff team within the Secondary Phase of the school. There will also be the opportunity to work alongside our Primary Phase team ensuring continuity of learning across the Key stages. You will be expected to be able to deliver quality, captivating lessons from KS3 up to GCSE level qualifications in KS4.
• A qualified and effective practitioner?
• Able to meet all the requirements for safeguarding children?
• Organised and a good communicator?
• Creative and inspirational in your teaching?
• Committed to developing self and others?
• Friendly, hardworking, motivated?
• Willing to learn and progress your own professional development?
• Looking for a challenging but rewarding role?
• Sustain the highest levels of quality teaching?
• Demonstrate high levels of passion and energy?
• Share ideas and expertise?
• Work in a supportive team?
If yes to the above, then we want you to apply
Please download the application form, along with the job pack and advert information
When you complete the information in support of your application, please tell us what you can bring to the role and why you feel Castlewood School is a good match for you.
Once you have completed your application please email it to email@example.com stating the role in the subject line.
For a further discussion about the position or to have a tour of the school please contact Chris White (Deputy Head Teacher) 0121 748 9760.
Castlewood School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a rigorous, Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and all references obtained will be checked upon for authenticity and accuracy. We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all members of the community.
Building confidence and self-belief